Sunday, February 07, 2010

Contagion

Gnomesque has passed on to me the task of revealing 10 little-known facts about myself, as per this Honest Scrap thing that's going on. Without further ado, I present:

10 Things You May Not Know About Loud:

1) Of Tolkien's Lord of the Rings trilogy, I have read only The Fellowship of the Ring all the way through.

2) I used to think (like when I was REALLY little) that a lot of words needed to have the sound of "é" tacked on to the end. Most embarassing? The word "Chef". I thought it needed to sound more french/debonair.

3) At age 10, my imaginary self-at-age-20 had invented faster-than-light travel, was the head of what in retrospect I guess would have to be a corporate government entity on the scale of Weyland-Yutani*, and fought "robbers" with (among other things) a laser rifle (of his own design).

*I was way less evil

4) As a child, I once tried to slice a banana by - and I am not kidding - shoving it in my ear. Hey, IT WORKED FOR THE CARTOON CAT, OKAY?

5) I got kicked out of the Ottawa museum of nature for sliding down one of the really big marble railings on the main staircase.

6) I watched the first season/series of Digimon and to this day I think it was better than the Pokemon TV show.

7) I have never broken a bone, or if I have it wasn't bad enough that I noticed?

8) I have a recurring worry that I live in a simulated universe or I'm in a coma and dreaming my entire life and one day I'll wake up, and I'll have to live my life over again except all the laws of physics will be different and no one I know will have been real. I realize after not very long that this is probably not the case.

9) It is plausible that I will go to my grave having never owned a cell phone.

10) I had asthma, but I seem to have grown out of it.


I don't know if there are seven active bloggers that I can tag to continue this meme, but I'll do something about that within the next couple of days.


1 comment:

Zero Arcana said...

Geez, what am I? Chopped liver?
Http://brainphial.bravehost.com

Some Rights Reserved

Creative Commons License
This work is licenced under a Creative Commons Licence.