Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Minor Updates and Stuff

After many hours of travel by taxi, bus, foot, moving sidewalk, aeroplane, and another bus, we're finally here! Anyhow, I can feel the jet lag about to hit me like a tonne of spikey bricks, so don't expect much in the way of a post. The food has been good, our accomodations not unlike those our Reach team enjoyed in Toronto; university residence rooms. Sadly, I have only a lamp, and no fan with which to make a strobe light (which WAS something I did in Toronto). There is far too much going on, or soon to be going on to summarize, so I'll just say that I'm not going to be running the risk of getting bored (and I'm not even here to dance like my Sis is). More later, when I can think/stand straight.

No comments:

Some Rights Reserved

Creative Commons License
This work is licenced under a Creative Commons Licence.