Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Moving (New Blog)

I have probably neglected this space long enough to lose any readers that I did once have, but for posterity/RSS feeds/whatever, here goes

In keeping with my tradition of being 3-5 years late to the blogging party, I've decided to move to Wordpress, and start a new blog there.

I'm not sure whether or not I will import my old archives. On the one hand, I understand the need for continuity and consistency when one is establishing a relationship with readers. On the other hand, I started this blog when I was maybe 16 or 17. I'm not sure I need to carry all of that old baggage anymore.

For now, let this be its own little historical curio: the record of my life from age 16-21. Here's to another glorious five year mission!

Thank you all for reading

No comments:

Some Rights Reserved

Creative Commons License
This work is licenced under a Creative Commons Licence.