Wednesday, September 08, 2010

Slipping (7/30)

Ironically, tonight's post is filler because I am tired and I ate too much.


But, I do promise an extra-special food-related post on Friday (which will hopefully put me back on schedule), which I have decreed will be "make my first ever home-brewed beer day"! I would love to have done this post during the actual food week, but I don't think the middle of the week is such a good time to be learning and documenting new skills.


So far, I think I'm learning a little bit about how to manage these daily posts. I think I need to start writing these more in advance if I want to do factual research pieces (ie. Vertical Farming), and I think I enjoy doing step-by-step instructions. More of my blog posts should come with pictures. I should get back to my older routine where I would write a blog post in rough draft during the day (read: during first-year classes) and then edit it and type it come nightfall. I have, first and foremost, learned that bedtime is not always the best time to be stressing over a blog post when one has a wonderful girlfriend.


Speakin' of which, I'm gonna go now...back tomorrow with a new topic (and hopefully real content!)


LOUD!

No comments:

Some Rights Reserved

Creative Commons License
This work is licenced under a Creative Commons Licence.