Monday, February 05, 2007

Please Stand By

At present, I am attempting to compose a piece about the Viennese Winter Ball on Saturday. It is taking me a lot longer than I expected. I'm not sure why, but I can't seem to get in a proper writing groove of late. I re-read one of my old posts, and I have to say that I haven't been writing that well of late. Anyhow, I have homework, but I really, really just want to get everything out of my head and into the Blog.


I hope to have a proper post or two written by the time I get to bed tonight. I should really start taking notes whenever I think of something to blog, then the writing process would go a lot faster


Finally, I promise to take a good long time to think about my SF story, and write up a decent main plot that I can follow in later installments


-Loud

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If it's worth anything, I haven't noticed much, if any slip in writing quality. Your blog posts are almost universally thoughtful, well-written, and entertaining, and I suspect I should mention how much I enjoy them more often. Keep up the good work.

Notes = good idea.

Also, looking forward to seeing a continuation of the story, it is so far very strong.

Also also, good job on getting through the ball alive and in one piece.

By the way, in between homework and awesome blogitation (I am now officially the creator of the best word ever), we should make some time to get to work on our poor languishing RPG project. Do you by any chance know what happened to the third member of our company?

Cheers,

~ Cheese

Some Rights Reserved

Creative Commons License
This work is licenced under a Creative Commons Licence.